Would you like to work with a fun-loving, energetic, fast paced and highly productive team? Would you truly like to be recognized for your personal productivity? If you answered yes, then apply! We are seeking self-motivated and detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Coordinator to join our experiencedteam.
The Mortgage Loan Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to attainnecessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure's as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- Obtain and assemble complete loan package in proper order for underwriting. Verify all required documentation(pre-underwrite) in the file. Complete required loan checklist.
- Verify the application is complete and accurate. Validatedocumentation submitted and identifyany potentialissues that may arise in underwriting. Request information from loan applicants to complete an incompleteapplication/disclosure package.
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income and assets as required by theparticular program before submitting the file to the underwriter. Responsible to hand over a completelydocumented file to the underwriter which is ready for approval or denial.
- Directly communicate with Loan Originator, borrower, and underwriter in writing and/or by telephone in order toobtain initial and missing documentation required to qualify for the loan, including but not limited to incomeinformation, asset information, credit authorization, trust agreements, purchase agreements, etc.
- Review loans for compliance within TRID, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, Reg. B, etc. (all mortgage related regulations).Prepare proper disclosures as required by regulations.
- Communicate with various vendors to obtain Property Appraisal, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and otherverifications. Verify vendor orders are complete and invoices received.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all our mortgage products.
- High School Diploma plus two years of mortgage experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written and good listening skills.
- Pay attention to details under tight deadlines or heavy workloads.
- Communicate effectively to instruct and guide others as required.
- Provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients.
- Function in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and remain flexible.
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite