Find new challenges to tackle, grow, and succeed while being part of an innovative team in the mortgage industry and fintech space.
Software Design and Implementation
Investigation of issues
Essential Position Duties:
- Design and implement highly performant, reliable and scalable web application functionality.
- Perform code reviews to accelerate and streamline the process of software development.
- Participate in all facets of the software development life cycle (from the initial concept to the final release).
- Adhere to the team's architectural and design standards and contribute to functional and integration testing.
- Participate in application architecture design.
- Evaluate product designs to help refine requirements and adherence to design & specifications.
- Debug and analyze defects and create solutions for regression tests.
- Perform deep debugging into external frameworks when needed.
- Investigate production issues when they occur to minimize customer impact.
- Setup and generate automated test reports.
- Create test reports for activities performed.
- Review code and technical documents.
- Apply standard design techniques to business problems.
- Author technical specifications which clearly communicate design ideas, functionality and optimization.
- 2 or more (2+) years Object Oriented experience.
- 2 or more (2+) years web development experience (HTML/CSS).
- Excellent track record in a high productivity environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and apply complex concepts to project tasks yet find simple solutions for solving problems.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking.
- Software Design and Architecture
- UI Design and Implementation is a Plus
- Commercial and Enterprise Software Development
- Extensive experience with Angular development (Version 7 is a plus)
- Knowledge of DOM manipulation and other DHTML concepts
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Extensive experience developing large, complex, enterprise level, single page applications
- Understanding of web development best practices
- Desire and willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full stack experience with C#, ASP.Net
- Full stack experience with .Net Web API
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with GitHub
- Finance / Mortgage Industry Knowledge and or Experience is a PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000/Year