MBANC is looking to bring on new team members who are excited about working with our team on creating macro and hyper local content that is relevant to self employed individuals, business owners, investors, and publications.
As a core part of our service, you will be on the front lines of the value we create for our team and consumers. Your ability to understand and creatively write to our audience while maintaining strict guideline policies will be quintessential to your success.
- Content Creation & Management: Creating and managing content for multiple platforms (Email, publications, social media). In addition, content strategy/ideation to production/writing to delivery to channels.
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct, factually accurate and consistent with MBANC's editorial policies.
- Create, review, and update editorial policies.
- Monitor content feeds and other outside sources, including social media, to ensure the latest hyper local news and content is represented on MBANC.
- Re-write or re-work content / news reports to blend information from multiple sources in adherence to MBANC's editorial policies.
- Demonstrate content judgment in story selection consistent with MBANC's editorial policies.
- Team & Client Communication: Content requests created by our team or direct communications responses to consumers.
- Analytics: Dive into our analytics to uncover actionable insights relating to our clients marketing/social media needs and our internal content development.
- Skilled writer and copy editor with understanding of editorial best practices
- Understanding of data and analytics (Google Analytics, SEO, social)
- Understanding of social media networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via email, messaging and phone calls
- 1-3 years content production experience
- Experience in editorial decision-making in a culture-leading media environment is a plus
- Quick responsiveness and follow through
- Outgoing personality and overwhelming drive to delight customers
- Analytical and data driven – but capable of making quick decisions
- Passion for iteration, innovation and continuous learning
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Keep attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20/Hour
Content Creation: 2 years (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Mortgage / Real Estate Experience is a PLUS